The increase in websites and social media auto-playing videos is being taken to the International Criminal Court in the Hague.

A study by Professor Charles Langtree of Felchfield Polytechnic has shown that the anger and bitterness this new phenomenon causes is deeper than genocidal feelings.

'I was not surprised by the results.' said Professor Langtree.

'Only today I opened one of the Independent's fine clickbait articles through Facebook to be presented with an advert for a huge Audi SUV and an interview with Donald Trump.'

'I was furious. I had 3% on my phone and the boiling rage was too much.'

'I felt the need to go out and kill all Italians. Not some of them. All of them. With their fucking pasta and pleasant climate. What a bunch of fucking cunts.'

'See?! See what it's doing to me? And I dont even know why the Italians.'

'Stop the fucking autoplay videos you barrage of pricks!'


 
Top