TV chef Hugh Twistleton-Smythe has stated that he is unable to cook with any ingedients bought from any of the big 4 supermarkets.

When looking for seasoning Twistleton-Smythe commented 'I couldn't believe it. I searched and searched Bering Straights Arctic Crystal Crushed Sea-Salt and couldn't find it anywhere. All I could find where these white tubes of something called 'Salt'. They also didn't seem to stock Sub-Saharan Tropical Air Dried Peppercorns. How does anyone season anything?

The chef said he had found the entire experience distressing, saying he would have to find his nanny for comfort.

'I mean, what is this strange white plastic wrapped cube labelled 'Cheese'. What do these people do with them? I think they may be bricks. Yes, they must build their houses out of them'.

Brian Brianson, chairman of the UK Psycho-Analysts Association went on the record to state this was a growing problem and had now been recognised as a psychological condition. 'We are seeing an increase of TV chefs suffering from a sort of dis-associative disorder from visiting supermarkets which we have named Twatty Chef Syndrome. Unfortunately we envisage no reduction in cases in the future'.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top