This weekends Cheltenham Festival will be the last for legendary jockey AP McCoy who is retiring to learn what his first names are.
McCoy whose career has broken many records in the racing world had this to say of his decision.
'I feel that the time is right. I have achieved what I wanted to and I musy concentrate on that which hss always been in the back of my mind. My name.'
He continued 'Everyone has always called me AP which I'm pretty sure is a vegetable rather than a name.'
'Whem I was about 3 years old I vaguely remember somebody calling me maybe Andrew or Anthony. But I have fulfilled my contract now. The races have been won. I an finally getting access to the safety deposit box with my birth certificate in it.'
'Never let it be said my mother was normal. She was a fucking loon.'
