It was announced today that golfers are the hard bastards of the sporting world.

Previously thought to be Boxers, the title has passed due to their penchant for rubbing themselves in oil.

But golfers are deterred by nothing. An emormous beast roaming a golf course in Florida has just been seen as an inconvenience. 

Chuck Baumgarten, a 67 year old veteran of over 40 years golfing experience said 'I saw the creature stopped on the green. My ball was just on the edge of the green and I was 2 under. I'll be damned if it stops me getting a birdie.'

A zoologist was consulted just what the beast could be.

'It has some crocodile features' he said 'There are also some alligator elements to it. My final conclusion would be though 'Fuck, fuck, it's a massive fucking monster. Run for your cunting lives!' Is that a good enough assessment? '
 
Top