Ed Miliband gave his first speech in Parliament yesterday since losing the general election.
Speaking of how his lifestyle has changed, Mr. Miliband said 'I have a lot more time to spend with my sons.'
'But honestly I dont want to, the little scrotes.'
'Yesterday, Daniel, who is the eldest at 6, simply did the 'Loser' sign on his forehead at me and starting singing 'You're shite and you know you are.' at me.
'He's giving me a real complex to be honest. I think I am going to lock myself in a hotel room somewhere.'
'He's really upset me.'
Speaking of how his lifestyle has changed, Mr. Miliband said 'I have a lot more time to spend with my sons.'
'But honestly I dont want to, the little scrotes.'
'Yesterday, Daniel, who is the eldest at 6, simply did the 'Loser' sign on his forehead at me and starting singing 'You're shite and you know you are.' at me.
'He's giving me a real complex to be honest. I think I am going to lock myself in a hotel room somewhere.'
'He's really upset me.'