News that a group of British hikers have been arrested for stripping off naked at the top of a mountain have been met with disbelief.

After conquering the Malaysian peak, the group disrobed to celebrate. But religious groups have associated their behaviour with recent earthquakes.

'That is ridiculous' said Emily Fulton, 22 of Reading.

'I jumped up and down in an act of celebration and my massive 38HH tits were flapping everywhere.'

'It was agony to be honest but I was so elated to reach the summit. But that is what caused the ground to shake.'

Upon questioning as to whether such an action could really cause an earthquake,  Ms. Fulton said

'Have you ever tried carrying these things around? It's back breaking! I've basically got two weapons of mass destruction bolted onto my chest.'

'It's no joke. It's absolute agony and frankly I'm glad it caused an earthquake.'

'It's about time some of you smug bastards knew what I go through on a daily basis as you swan around with your flat chests and ability to run without causing multiple injuries. You twats.'


 
Top