A photograph has been officially released to commemorate a boy becoming two years old.
Whilst not in any way an achievement, large sections of the populace are expected to nevertheless abandon all reason and maturity and act like a 12 year old high on Starmix.
'Oh my god, he's soooo cute!' said Gloria Hunt, 28 of Bury.
'He's all smiley and ickle and gorgeous and I just want to cuddle him. I love him so much and can't wait for him to be King!'
'They should skip 2 generations and make him King straight away. Imagine him in tiny robes with his crown! Oh my god, I think I'd die from cute overload'
As we pointed out, so would Prince George from a broken neck from carrying a crown that weighs slightly more than Eric Pickles.
'Oh you're just horrible. I'm taking the day off to look at him and you can go and be a grumpy git over there in the corner. Poo poo to you!'