Men everywhere breathed a sigh of relief when it was announced the world average penis size is 5.16 inches.
Jeff Philpott, not his real name, of Stirling said 'I've always padded it out by a couple of inches. 6.5 is what I usually say when honestly it's 4.5. I'm so glad I'm well within an inch of average. My wife, when I get one, will be delighted.'
It is also opening new avenues of work for men. Mike Sands, with his 6.24 inch member, has just started work as a porn star.
'It's amazing.' he said. 'I always thought they wanted foot long impalers but because I'm above average they will use creative camera angles. Plus, I said I would work for free.'
The study also assessed the claims that 'It's not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean' and 'size doesn't matter' and found that they are both universally used solely by men.
