Millions of children across the UK have ignored Mothers Day for the first time due to the psychological damage they received from their mothers. 

Speaking of her boycott, Julie Henshall, 39 of Redcar said 'My mother used to tell me I was fat and wouldn't get a boyfriend. When I was 7. She was the one who fed me. I now have a torrid relationship with food and men so I'm not buying her a card and chocolates.'

And James Mitchell, 29 of Cardiff said 'She used to complain that I thought too deeply and was too clever for my own good. Too clever! Like that can be a thing!'

He continued 'She used to prefer my older sister to me all because her younger brother got preferential treatment. That's not my fault!'

'So fuck the fucked up bitch. She's screwed me up for life and I'm not spending any of my barely over the national minimum wage despite my genius level IQ but stupidly low self confidence on that manipulative cow. Fuck her.'
 
Top