Nigel Farage, UKIP leader and functioning alcoholic, has been infiltrated by an immigrant it has emerged.
Rumours abounded about his current behaviour and absence from the national debate. Some said he had found Jesus in a hedge. Others that he was actually a reanimated Spitting Image puppet.
However, it seems his German wife has hexed the former banker into liking foreigners.
Describing his conversion Mr. Farage said 'I used to think all eastern Europeans were all swarthy malodorous thieves but now they seem like, well, people.'
He continued 'And I seem to love the Germans. Used to hate them. All of them. And then I started to like me wife. Er, darling, have you hexed me before? You do love me don't you? I know I'm a rich former banker but its me you love isn't it? Darling? Darling!?'
Mrs Farage was unavailable for comment on account of her not being a witch, just an ordinary housewife and you would do best to remember that young man.
