Queen Takes It up the Shitter, Corgi Confirms
Her Majesty the Queen likes anal sex according to her corgi Vulcan.
Speaking in response to his unusual behaviour of late, Vulcan said 'I know it footage of me I seem exciteable. But that's only because once the cameras are off I know I am in for a good time.'
He continued 'Lizzy will lean forward against her bureau and lift her skirt and expose herself to me. It's like a babboon in that way, plus her arse is unusually swollen and red.'
'The first time I was about to enter her and she just said 'No, no. Higher.' So in I went. She likes it when my knot goes in. She coos like a dove. I won't deny there is an element of class warfare for me, but it is entirely consensual.'
The Queen's spokesman said that her Majesty's proclivities are a matter for her alone and did we know where he could buy poppers.
