Workers of the world enterred a state of mass panic today after it was revealed there was now a vaccine for 'feeling a bit rough.'

James Bedton, 39 of Nebville, Oklahoma said 'It is my human right to call in sick 4 times a year and play on the XBOX instead.'

Jim Calson, 44 of Cardiff echoed these feelings.

'I need more days off.' he said. 'I work best after taking a sickie and watching Jeremy Kyle whilst eating last nights cold pizza. When I get back to work those first 12 minutes before looking at tits on the Daily Mail website are so productive.'

And Julie Marsh, 28 of Aberdeen, said 'I feel its wrong to make us give up on hot chocolate and Homes Under The Hammer. Life is short and shite. I worked for over 4 days last year. They aren't getting any more out of me. Despite all the 'we need you in A & E' and 'this patient needs immediate adrenaline.' Yawn, boring.'

Union boss Jeff Andrews said 'The workers of the world need to unite against this. None of us chose this life. We will call a general strike as soon as enough people turn up to work to vote on the strike action. Which is never.'
 
Top