Diego Maradona, World Cup hero, hand ball expert and sniffer of class A substances, has said that FIFA President Sepp Blatter is corrupt.
Speaking today of the fait accompli that is Blatter's re-election on Friday, Maradona said 'Blatter's corruption is beyond measure.'
He continued, 'Make no mistake. I'm a ball handling, cheating, drug fuelled liar. But Blatter is in a whole different league of cheating.'
'He will be reelected for his 19th time, his first as he left the womb. And I have seen him take lollipops off babies then blame them for leaving them sticky.'
'I think he may be a Sith and use the force because he can make any rational human being into a giddy little fanboy.'
'What a prick. And that's coming from me.'
Speaking today of the fait accompli that is Blatter's re-election on Friday, Maradona said 'Blatter's corruption is beyond measure.'
He continued, 'Make no mistake. I'm a ball handling, cheating, drug fuelled liar. But Blatter is in a whole different league of cheating.'
'He will be reelected for his 19th time, his first as he left the womb. And I have seen him take lollipops off babies then blame them for leaving them sticky.'
'I think he may be a Sith and use the force because he can make any rational human being into a giddy little fanboy.'
'What a prick. And that's coming from me.'