Flooding in the Georgian capital Tbilisi has caused the cities zoo to lose most of its animals.
We caught up with city resident Gregor Bogdanovich whilst being chased by an antelope.
'There's no doubt this is good for my cardiovascular health' he said.
'I haven't had a work out like this in years. Admittedly I'm being chased by something that is just confused and scared. It can't eat me. But hey, why waste the oppotunity? I'm going to get a sub 4 minute mile at this rate.'
Another resident, Katya Milinova said 'Would you be so kind as the ask these questions over my shoulder? I would rather you were behind me on account of the fucking great big lion chasing me.'
'I'm quite attached to my life and would rather a soulless hack such as yourself be the entrée to the lion's buffet a la human than myself.'
'And, oh look, a fucking tiger.'
'Great. Abso-cunting-lutely splendid.'