Not correcting Xxx to xxx in text messages and emails is a sign you don't really love the recipient a study has shown.

Research by Professor Charles Langtree of Felchfield Polytechnic had clear findings.

'The effort taken is minimal' said Professor Langtree.

'The autocorrect assumes it's a word that needs capitalisation and makes it Xxx. But it only takes a minute to remove that capitalisation and make it xxx.'

'Some have argued that making this alteration is irrelevant and the meaning and sentiment is still there.'

'Others have argued, mainly my collegaues, that I am obsessed with capital letters being misused and that it was my complaining about it to my wife that drove her away.'

'But she insisted on not correcting Xxx. And my conclusion from this 1 person study is she didn't love me. She wouldn't change it. I begged her but she refused. The bitch. I fucking hate her!'

'So in conclusion, not correcting Xxx is the sign of a malignant heartless harpy devil bitch! It is not the sign of a severe mental illness in myself!'


 
Top