The American National Security Agency has bemoaned the expiring of the hilariously named Patriot Act.
Speaking from his bulletproof hover-office, NSA Director Ed Rooney said 'Coming to work is going to be a lot less fun.'
'I used to love the mornings when my assistant would scroll through a list of all US citizens and I would just shout stop and we would look at all the emails and websites of that person.'
'Now all I get to do is fly drones outside bathroom windows in the hope of seeing some tits.'
'It's much safer than climbing a tree with binoculars like I used to. And it's recorded so I can watch it again and again.'
'That's not creepy is it?'
Speaking from his bulletproof hover-office, NSA Director Ed Rooney said 'Coming to work is going to be a lot less fun.'
'I used to love the mornings when my assistant would scroll through a list of all US citizens and I would just shout stop and we would look at all the emails and websites of that person.'
'Now all I get to do is fly drones outside bathroom windows in the hope of seeing some tits.'
'It's much safer than climbing a tree with binoculars like I used to. And it's recorded so I can watch it again and again.'
'That's not creepy is it?'