The woman formerly known as Bruce Jenner has appeared on the cover of Vanity fair with her new name Caitlyn.
Dressed in a white corset with long, flowing golden hair and subtle yet exquisite make up, men everywhere have been having confusing feelings.
'I know, I KNOW that just last week she was a bloke called Bruce. And he was an athlete.'
'But Caitlyn is fit and I want to shag her. And I'm petrified that makes me gay.'
'I mean I am married with kids. And my mate Dave said he fancied her and was comfortable enough to admit it and he's married with kids too.'
'But I don't know. Does it make me gay? Dave says not.'
'It's the cruising of gay bars and shagging in the toilets that makes me gay according to Dave.'
Home
»
Health
»
Lifestyle
»
News
» Straight Men Everywhere Having Confused Feelings Over Caitlyn Jenner