A man has finally acknowledged he cannot escape the shame of purchasing a U2 record.
Colin Miles, 37 from the Wirral, said 'it was 20 years ago.'
'Hardly anybody had the internet so we had no way of knowing that Bono was a colossal cunt.'
'I was 17 and really liked 'Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.' So I bought it on CD single.'
'To make matters worse, it was made for Batman Forever which, with the exception of Batman & Robin, was the biggest bucket of arse squirt ever to stain a cinema screen.'
'I've tried to forget. And to forgive my 17 year old self. But I just can't.'
'I was, am, and will always be, a prick for buying that overpriced drinks coaster.'
Colin Miles, 37 from the Wirral, said 'it was 20 years ago.'
'Hardly anybody had the internet so we had no way of knowing that Bono was a colossal cunt.'
'I was 17 and really liked 'Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.' So I bought it on CD single.'
'To make matters worse, it was made for Batman Forever which, with the exception of Batman & Robin, was the biggest bucket of arse squirt ever to stain a cinema screen.'
'I've tried to forget. And to forgive my 17 year old self. But I just can't.'
'I was, am, and will always be, a prick for buying that overpriced drinks coaster.'