Speaking from a conference for like minded lunatics in Washington DC, Nígêl Fârågè has said he agrees with much Donald Trump says.
'I can see why Donald says what he does' said Mr. Färãgê.
'I too have a thinly veiled fear and hatred of anyone who is browner than a cave dwelling Scotsman.'
'I share this concern over people coming to our country, using up all the services and bankrupting us.'
'I was only saying as much to my GP, Dr. Kitimbo Mutyabule.'
'He referred me to a hair specialist for my chronic hair loss in a, erm, special region. It's the same man that makes Mr. Trump's camel pube hair pieces.'
'I can't wait to try it on. As long as it isn't a yellow sweep back quiff. Somebody said I should make sure mine is a centre parting because I am a complete and total centre parting. I'm not sure what that means.'
Home
»
International
»
News
»
Politics
» Nîgël Fårãgé: I Share Concerns & Pubic Wigs With Donald Trump