The benefit cap of £20,000 is not sufficient for poor families even if it is a Burberry cap, research has shown.
Being able to feed and clothe your children is apparently quite important to poor people and they would rather have some cash to be able to do this than designer headwear.
'It's pretty simple' said Ken Workingclasssurname.
'Whilst my fashion proclivities may err toward the knock-off high end couture, having children that have a house that is heated is actually more important, contrary to Tory beliefs'
'I know it seems ridiculous. Surely I want to spend all those benefits on booze, fags, Sky TV and gambling.'
'But no. I actually want good things for my kids. Because, you see, nobody would put themselves through the burden and lifelong commitment of having kids JUST FOR A FEW POXY FUCKING QUID YOU CUNTS!'
Home
»
News
»
Politics
»
UK
» Poor Families Not Willing to Accept Benefit Cap 'Even if It's Burberry'