Many senior Labour MPs are soending too much time 'nurturing new talent' instead of being engaged in the leadership election it has emerged.

Blair government veteran Richard Mann has expressed his exasperation at the current leadership situation.

'Can they not just amicably resolve the leadership issue now? I have teenage boys to spend an unhealthy amount of time with.'

'We went canoeing last week and them we had a sauna. It was a wonderful time. They are all keen to get on in the world of social democracy. So I have taken them all under my wing.'

'We are doing some competitive swimming next week. I have offered to show them how to wax their chests to get them extra smooth. For speed purposes you understand.'

'But I might have to cancel due to tedious leadership hustings. Just stop now. I have the next generation ready, willing and able to serve. And very servile I've made them too.'


 
Top