News is emerging from Greece that those who are concerned about the negative publicity the country has got recently are rallying to support the tourism industry.
Georgiou Tatopoulos, a teacher in Athens, said 'We must show we are a welcoming country.'
'I have here this Russian themed cocktail which I have conveniently kept in the bottle but have stuffed with a rag to keep its freshness.'
'Now if you could just stand back. There we go, I just vigourously passed it to those politician types over there. It does seem to have, how should I say it, inflamed the situation.'
'Oooh, look, one of them is running and screaming. And this is the entertainment you can expect from a modern Greece where we vote twice for anti-austerity and get it anyway.'
'Now excuse me. There is a Chocolate Bombe with Tsipras's name on it.'
Home
»
International
»
News
»
Politics
» Thirsty? Greeks Robustly Passing Quenching Molotov Cocktails