British feminist men are lauding the increase in female comedy participation yet feel deep guilt over their inability to identify any of the current big female American comedians.

Ash Kennedy, 27 an accountant from Farnborough said 'I love how the comedy glass ceiling is being smashed.'

He continued 'There is a wave of female American comedian's doing edgy, experimental and highly successful work.'

'It's just I don't really have access to any of their TV shows and don't get to the cinema as much as I used to.'

'But I love their work. That one from that Parks thing. And the one from SNL. And the other one from SNL. And the one with the chatshow who keeps getting her tits out.'

'And the loud brunette one too. I can't remember her name either. It's something along the line of Amy Chelsea Kristen Michelle Handler-Wiig.'

'Who am I kidding? I haven't a clue. They all merge in to one. My brain can only handle one or two powerful independent female comedians.'

'I'll just start telling mother in law jokes and have done with it.'

'Oh the shame!'


 
Top