Happy-Go-Lucky North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un has entered the celebrity Big Brother house today.

After the shock exit of Alicia Douvall yesterday, the produces scrambled for an equally moronic replacement.

When asked what he hoped to gain from being in the Big Brother house, Kim Jong-Un said 'I really want to understand what is like to be in a western prison. My prisons have been getting far too gentle of late. It takes at least 4 days for most of the political prisoners to die from having all their teeth and finger nails pulled out. I needed to witness real torture. So I came here.'

Mr. Kim has long been an observer of western culture. His army training regime is based on Dale Winton's 'Pets Win Prizes' and their equipment is based on Tracey Island as built by Anthea Turner on Blue Peter.

The Big Brother producers said this morning of the new arrival, 'We have just lost a couple of fake tits. We thought we would get a massive tit in to replace them.'

Their families have disappeared this afternoon. Police are not bothering to investigate as they are shitting themsleves.
 
Top