The FIFA self funded movie United Passions starring Tim Roth, Sam Neill and Gerard Depardieu, as three men who have invested previous pay cheques unwiseley and are now desperate for cash, has flopped at the US box office.
Taking less than £400 in it's opening weekend, Sepp Blatter nevertheless showed his abilities with creative accounting by claiming it took over £3 billion and has already funnelled his 20% profit share into an unnamed Swiss account.
We found someone who had seen the movie to ask their opinion.
'Honestly I went into the wrong cinema' said Mike Peck.
'This used to be an adult cinema showing titty films. I saw it was called 'United Passions' and in I went.'
'Fortunately I was alone in the cinema. Though it was a really tough wank. When South Africa bribed, sorry, won the hosting rights and the room erupted, so did I.'
Taking less than £400 in it's opening weekend, Sepp Blatter nevertheless showed his abilities with creative accounting by claiming it took over £3 billion and has already funnelled his 20% profit share into an unnamed Swiss account.
We found someone who had seen the movie to ask their opinion.
'Honestly I went into the wrong cinema' said Mike Peck.
'This used to be an adult cinema showing titty films. I saw it was called 'United Passions' and in I went.'
'Fortunately I was alone in the cinema. Though it was a really tough wank. When South Africa bribed, sorry, won the hosting rights and the room erupted, so did I.'